Read the latest edition of USAID’s premier publication, FrontLines, to learn more about the Agency’s work with partnerships and in the countries that make up the Latin America and Caribbean region.
- Forget the bling: Among diamond miners in Central African Republic, a girl’s (and a boy’s) best friend is a properly filed land rights agreement.
- Soap. Water. Tippy Tap. After answering nature’s call, some Senegalese wash up in ways both inventive and resourceful.
- What is proving good for economic growth in post-war Sri Lanka is also providing a positive communal experience for people from all sides of the two-decades-long conflict.
- Prevention programs fight violence in some Caribbean and Central American crime hotspots.
- After a helping hand from USAID decades ago, Brazil is paying its agricultural success forward by providing aid to less developed countries to help expand their harvests and food exports.
Subscribe to FrontLines for an email reminder when the latest issue is posted online.