Read the latest edition of FrontLines to learn about the Agency’s work in global health and in Iraq, including these stories:
- An exclusive interview with U.S. Lt. Gen. John Allen on how the United States’ military and civilian arms found common ground in Iraq. Allen is President Obama’s new nominee to lead U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan
- How the new Global Health Initiative is building on a foundation of partnerships as key to healthier families, communities and countries
- How the historic Food for Peace program has proven to be an extremely versatile development tool in rural Mozambique. Listen to FrontLines’ first ever podcast.
- An exclusive interview with WHO’s Dr. Margaret Chan, who speaks about how educating girls and empowering women yields generational health gains
- Long-term stability is goal of the Agency’s continuing work in Iraq