As Haiti passes six months since the earthquake, men and women are employed in the USAID-funded reconstruction of an irrigation canal that not only provides a source of water for agriculture and livestock, but also a source of income for Haitians.
USAID Photos on Flickr
- Impact Blog Team on “How to Work with USAID” 101
- Brian Stout on LGBT Families at USAID: Integration and Solidarity in Nicaragua
- Olalekan Adekunle Muideen on The Power of Mobile to Improve Women’s Health
- luyen ielts on Road to Impact: A Small Business Journey with USAID
- Djtrung87 on Road to Impact: A Small Business Journey with USAID
Tags16 Days 50th Anniversary Administrator Shah Afghanistan Africa Agriculture AIDS Asia Child survival Democracy Development Education Ethiopia Feed the Future Food Security Girls Global Health Global Health Initiative Haiti Health HIV HIV/AIDS Horn of Africa Human Rights Human Trafficking India Innovation In the News Kenya Literacy Malaria Maternal Health MDGs Pakistan Partnerships PEPFAR President Obama Rajiv Shah Sudan Technology UNGA USAID Water Women Youth