Read the latest edition of USAID’s premier publication, FrontLines, to learn more about the Agency’s work in democracy, human rights and governance.
- Last year’s Arab Spring protests are this year’s stepped up march toward democracy for Egyptian and Tunisian citizens
- Says Youk Chhang, a survivor of Cambodia’s genocide under the Khmer Rouge: “[W]e need to make sense of our history before we can heal and move on.”
- Democracy is on the airwaves as the Sudan Radio Service provides an independent voice for national and community news in the new nation of South Sudan
- USAID is helping some of the 1 billion people on the planet who have disabilities secure the tools they need to lead full and independent lives
- Progress is taking hold in a post-dictator Paraguay as government and civil society embrace reforms
Subscribe to FrontLines for an e-mail reminder when the latest issue of FrontLines has been posted online.